PRP Stands for platelet rich plasma which is blood plasma containing a high concentration of platelets. PRP can help regenerate and revitalise damaged tissue and helps with skin laxity, fine lines and mild to moderate wrinkles, texture improvement and increased vitality of skin. PRP has been proven to also assist in revitalising hair growth for the suitable candidate.
Downtime 1 - 3 days
- Offer valid only for treatments booked on or before 29 February 2024.
- Not redeemable on injectables.
- Prepayment required.
- Non-Refundable and Non-Transferrable.
- Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Can be booked in-clinic or by calling our clinics during opening hours.